|Width Of Roll
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Being a leader in the industry, we are engaged in offering a qualitative range of Soil Solarisation Film
to our customers.Note:
Prices will be Change according to Length & width. Description:
Soil Solarisation is normally done during summer months with temperature (air) more than 35^C for controlling, seeds, bacteria, fungi, nematodes and other soil borne pathogens and pests by covering the moist soil with a transparent polyethylene film exposed to sunlight. The effectiveness of soil solarization enhances plant growth by improving soil colour, structure, temperature, moisture, etc.
- Controls, nematodes and other soil borne diseases.
- Enhances germination and helps in the development of healthy seedlings.
- Enhances plant growth and yield.
- Helps in reducing usage of weedicides / herbivides / Insecticide.
25 Micron transparent Polyethylene film is used for Solarization
Physical identification of successful solarization:
- Water droplets collected in the inner surface of the film.
- The upper surface of the film will be very hot.
- under the film will be eliminated due to high temperature.